I mentioned earlier that I was working on a blog for the Asian. I’m sure it will continue to evolve and get refined as we figure what works and what doesn’t, but we have now announced the blog, and there is more and more content going up, including:
- Education director Deb Clearwaters on tea master Sen So-oku coming to the museum
- Assistant registrar Cristina Lichauco on preparing objects for the Samurai to be shipped from Japan to San Francisco
- Retail expert Nicole Harvey on Japanese glass floats arriving for sale during the samurai show
- PR specialist Jennifer Yin on saying good-bye to our visitors from Bhutan
- Graphic designer Jason Jose on a favorite samurai film.
- and more . . .