Sorry I’ve fallen behind in answering e-mail and comments. I’ll try to catch up this weekend — according to the weather forecasts it will be a good one for staying inside. — tom
If Folly link with Elegance no man knows which is which ….
– William Butler Yeats
- Interview with Walter Mosley
- 20 Things You Didn’t Know About Snow
- 19. Too much snow can drive a person crazy. Pibloktoq, a little-understood hysteria seen in people living in the Arctic, can cause a wide range of symptoms, including echolalia (senseless repetition of overheard words) and running around naked in the snow.
- Hevetica vs. Univers
- Words given wings
- Dress a librarian (what a goofy site)
- “A publishing house is defined by the vision of the publisher. . . . If a publisher becomes corporate, then the house assumes a new identity.” — Walter Mosley