That’s just one of the titles shortlisted for The Bookseller‘s Diagram Prize for Oddest Book Title of the Year. The full list of candidates:
- I Was Tortured By the Pygmy Love Queen
- How to Write a How to Write Book
- Are Women Human? And Other International Dialogues
- Cheese Problems Solved
- If You Want Closure in Your Relationship, Start With Your Legs
- People who Mattered in Southend and Beyond: From King Canute to Dr Feelgood
The Bookseller is a a British magazine. This is the first I’ve heard of this prize, but apparently it has been awarded since 1978. The corporate takeover of publishing has not removed all of the quirkiness from the industry.