The Bookseller is back with another round of odd book titles. This year the six finalists for the Diagram Prize for odd book titles are the following:
- Afterthoughts of a Worm Hunter
- Collectible Spoons of the Third Reich
- Crocheting Adventures with Hyperbolic Planes
- Governing Lethal Behavior in Autonomous Robots
- The Changing World of Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- What Kind of Bean is This Chihuahua?
As I mentioned before in this context, as the translator of Frozen Coagulated Cultures in Wine, Cheese, and Sauerkraut Production, I fail to see what’s so funny about these titles.