“Every separation is a link.” — Simone Weil
- Top five regrets of the dying : “Wish I’d spent more time at the office” not on the list
- Supermoon tomorrow : it’s a big ‘un
- Have book publishers lost the war? : Let’s ask Eoin Purcell
- Launching a successful blog tour : One author’s experience
- Should you check your e-mail now? : Probably not.
- “I think many men are much more familiar with the failed policies than a lot of other people, as well as the general public.”
— Herman Cain, explaining the political gender gap