“Honour commercio’s energy yet aid the linkless proud, the plurable with everybody.” — Finnegans Wake
- Book publishing, literature, and the economy : Is it the end of days?
- The demise of dead tree media and the future of PR : “”Public relations is a fluid concept”
- Another great bookshop closes : Harry W Schwartz, Milwaukee
- 7 Publishing Myths : “Myth 2: Your Publisher is all-powerful and all-knowing” — wait, that’s not true?
- Götterdämmerung means “twilight of the gods” : Does today’s expand-your-vocabulary word apply to McClatchy Publishing?
- Championing Platonov: A writer who elides boundaries
- Criticizing Alexander’s inaugural poem : “Inauthentic, bureaucratic, rhetorical” (via The Wooden Spoon)
- The White House is now blogging : No outlinks though — an abundance of caution?
The United States of America, your quality supplier of ideals of liberty and democracy, would like to apologize for its 2001-2008 service outage. The technical fault that led to this eight-year service interruption has been located, and the parts responsible for it were replaced Tuesday night, November 4th.
— more at The Ester Republic
Recent inbound links