“If Folly link with Elegance no man knows which is which.” – William Butler Yeats
- Michael Dirda’s 10 Commandments of book giving : It’s a good list
- Book publishing death watch : Reports from the trenches
- BEA at a crossroads : Per the BEA
- Art museum toilets : Plumbing plumbing
- The dumbest generation? : It might not be the one you think
- Karaoke singer killed by his audience : Probably was singing John Denver
- Google Dictionary : Good for checking spelling
- Big Ugly Review : An online litmag
- History of Hollywood logos : A good logo is paramount
- The problems with direct messaging on twitter and facebook : Sometimes it’s better to go old school — e-mail
- An honest viral e-mail : Nothing will happen! Everyone needs to know!
Duly Quoted: Three quotes from Moses Hadas
- I have read your book and much like it.
- Thank you for sending me a copy of your book. I’ll waste no time reading it.
- This book fills a much-needed gap.