If Folly link with Elegance no man knows which is which ….
– William Butler Yeats
- Does print really have a monopoly on literary criticism?
- What’s hurting newspapers
- Bookstores – a photoset on Flickr
- Are You a Domain Elitist?
- The Gusher Awards for Achievement in Hyperbole
- Discovering how to discover
- Three interesting language maps
- Obama posters
- “For months Rudy Giuliani was the Republican frontrunner. Then people started voting.” — Jon Stewart
- Pull quote to reconsider: “Voters may not feel better in November, even with stimulus.” — New York Times, Feb. 4